!!! Only available in German and French !!!
"Delicious Insects" by Andreas Knecht & Edit Horvath
Sixty recipes with edible insects
This cookbook contains around sixty new, groundbreaking recipes with the most widely sold food insects in Western Europe: the grasshopper, the cricket and the mealworm.
The book is aimed at curious and environmentally conscious connoisseurs who are ready to enter a new gastronomic experience.
- Insects - just a trend or soon an integral part of our diet?
- Nutrition facts and protein source
- Environmental compatibility
- Where and in what form are the insects on the market?
- This is to be considered when preparing insects
- Preparing insects
- This is how insects taste
- Drinks and insects
About the author
Andreas Knecht entrepreneur, lecturer, non-fiction author (management topics) and writer (thriller). With "Cheese & Wine" he has successfully published his first culinary book, which has won several awards. www.andreasknecht.net
Edit Horvath was born in Hungary. The biomedical analyst now works as a painter and photographer and is also a passionate cook. www.edithorvath.ch